Monday, October 10, 2005

Tower Blocks the Cause of Social Degregation

I live in a flat in the city centre. It is a lovely flat but my neighbours suck. The guy next door moved in a couple of weeks ago from newcastle. A more seasoned man probably in his fifties. I tried to make him feel welcome, as you do, making small talk etc. "Liverpool is a lovely place, its really on the up" i said. "Hopefully I wont be here long" was his reply. Apperently his employer sent him to t'pool against his will and given his attitute i cant blame them. The tosser even blanked me when i smiled at him in the street. The little bastard is going to regret being gumpy towards me. Its going to take an ASBO to get me off hiss ass now.
I am ging to start by putting posters in the lift inviting everyone to a party at his this weekend. Next I will steal his post from our easily accesible and not very secure post boxes.
Then I will throw my own wild parties in my flat that will involve loud music and the rest. The best bit. I will throw the parties on a school night

Ha ha ha ha ha haaa.