Friday, May 05, 2006

City Welcomes New Apartments

I have my new flat (with crisp plasterwork) and now I have new people to bump into. While the Editor was moving my stuff into the place we bumped into in young lass from the flat above. She wasnt wearing very much and she was drunk and lound. But she seemed quite pleasant. We shared a few words which means that I know her better than anyone form the last building.

This week I learnt that she throws one hell of a party through to the early hours of a school night and that spills over into our courtyard. I also learnt that the guy across the courtyard is Irish and uses the word "bastard" a lot when he is angy/grumpy/woken in the early hours/sleepy.

I wasnt bothered. I have no bed so it is not like I was getting a decent night sleep anyway.

This week Ikea will be delivering a bed.