Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Resolve

I am neglecting my blog a little bit as I am in Cardiff enjoying company of old friends. Old friends who i will be taking to the electric brae in July. Anyway, I have news.

I think my flat is haunted. Not in a scary way but haunted non the less. I keep finding cutlery bent out of shape and plates moving around the flat at night. I havenet seen any moving plates. But there were not where i left them. The bulding is 150 years old so it has history. Perhaps a spoon bender lived there once. Maybe a previous carnation of Uri Geller. Who knows?

I looked in the mirror this moringing and realised why i am always behind the camera. I need sleep. I find myself chasing sunsets again. The stress is chasing me towards them.



A little bit of resolve is what I need now
Pin me down, show me how