Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Am Not A Violent Man... But

A few of us went out this weekend to celebrate me hitting the age of 26. I like RnB so we headed to the Camel Club on Wood Street and we were having a good time. HP brought a lady friend who was very pleasant and friendly. I duly took on the role of wing man. Not sure what being a wing man means but I have always wanted to be one. Better that than being a fluffer.

I was in confident mood as I was wearing a fresh bottle of Sex Panther and we men talked about techniques to pick up women. Chester Phil told us that the last time he was in Liverpool he found that putting a women in a headlock and telling her she had pulled did the trick. This was in the Blue Angel which speaks for itself.

Soon after this conversation I headed to the bar with FACT and saw a very drunk/stoned man put his hands on the neck of one of the women in the group. I am a reasonable man but that seemed to set off some kind of chemical in my body that made me somewhat angry and irrational. After explaining to the man in very clear terms that he would leave the club unable to have children if he did it again the response he came up with was to ask which one of the women he could touch. Not the right question to ask someone in the mood I was in.

I was close to hitting him. Chester Phil wanted to put him in a head lock. FACT wanted to break his legs. HP nearly killed him with the look he gave him.

I don't like this part of my character that I have unleashed. Violent, aggressive and without conscience. Unchecked it may cause me some trouble;
paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get me,
just say you never met me,
i'm going underground with the moles,
i'm not sick but i'm not well
and i'm so hot cause i'm in hell




This is my peaceful place.