Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Northern Hospitality

It has been one busy easter. In the middle of trips to one end of the country to another end of another I found time to put in quality time with the Hyndburn Photographer. Not many people understand HP like I do. We bond. We connect. If all else fails I tease him about his younger sister Betty. I have always had a soft spot for her, but in that nice friend of an older brother way, even though she has the longest toes in the world. My god you should see them. It is like Bilbo Baggins down there. She can work things like "My Left Foot" with those bad boys. She could play a guitar with them. Or prepare a salad.

Anway we bumped into Betty Long Toes and she was looking delicious as always. I invited BLT up to my place for dinner at the end of the month as it is my birthday. It should be a good night. I still have the largest stock of Absolut Vodka this side of Finland for the boys and girls to dispose of. I will be slipping it into everyone's drinks.

Later that day I went for something to eat with HP and he was telling me how he is looking forward to his southern mates team playing Burnley next season if they get promoted.
I asked "are you going to show him some nothern hospitality?"
He replied "Of course, we will go for a few beers, see the game, then me and the lads will take him out back and kick t' shit out of him"
I do miss HP.