Monday, August 01, 2005

Liverpool Man in Youth Gang Milk Attack

I know dairy products have there nasty side. They go off really quickly and cause food poinsionng to unsuspecting cereal eaters. Some people have allergies. Tonight I saw a violent side that I did not think exisited. The move to Liverpool has left me a little isolated from my friends. I haven't gone out with the Editor for weeks and I am without internet access in my minimalist flat. So I use a internet phone box in the main shopping street to communicate with the boys. Anyway, this evening I was emailing the Editor when I saw a couple of kids come to a sudden stop a few feet from the booth. We made eye contact briefly.
I scowled to let them know i wasn't to be fucked with and then I carried on with my message.
They opened up a Burger King bag that was full of goodies they had raided. Salt sachets, ketchup and those little cartons of milk for your coffee. They sized up the booth. They opened up a load of milk cartons. I was penned in. If I get out they will soak me. If I stay here I am a sitting duck.
But the bastards didn't give me a choice. They unloaded on the booth will all their milky goodness with me cowering in my booth looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
I cried today.
I dont want to go outside again.