Thursday, September 01, 2005

95% of Liverpool Men Lack Etiquette: Shock Survey Results

A mates 21 year old sister was staying over this week. She was doing a weeks work experience in the city and since I live in the city she crashed with me. It made sense. The Editor rang before her arrival to explain the (many) rules and no go areas re friends younger sisters but I knew all about that. Honest.
We did fun things like watch the Blues Brothers and I got an education in blues music. John Coltrane is very good. Or so she said. Still dont quite get it.
We went to gigs.
We went to bars on school nights and stayed up late eating freshly made chocolate brownies.
The week went well but I learnt some things about living with a women.
1) Dont ask her to sleep on the sofa (two seater). It will make her grumpy
2) Dont comment on they way she look (scary by the way) when she has just woken up cos she will be grumpy
3) Dont tell her she can share a bed with you if the sofa is too small beacuse she is grumpy.
She is off home tomorrow and I am off on holiday.