Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Record Influx of Students Brings the City to Life

I went to see The Research last night with the Private Investigator. They are so funny, they have a hot chick on bass and a foxy lass on the drums. They have lyrics like "I love you but i'm scared i'll fuck it up" and the support (The Wombats) sing this things like "i guess i just miss my metro". Anyway, this story is not about the band(s).
The students are back in town. So me and the PI played how many accents can you pull in the night. A new game to me but so much fun. Where has this game been all my life? The PI score a respectable three. He claimed Scouse and Wirral accents were different but I was having none of that. They sounded the same. My score was ...
My score is another story for another time.
The academic year is going to be a lot of fun.