Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Public Urged to Dress Appropriately as Temperatures Soar

I have told myself that i need to cook proper food and to cut back on all the processed stuff I have been eating. The soft spot for ice cream has to stop. Mint and choc Chip. Yum.
Anyway, I have found myself spending more time indoors so I cracked open my OC box set while I cook. I love it, just like Dallas (so I am told) but with kids, a better set and proper dialogue. And with added Ryans fancy peice. The red head with the nice...
Anyway, have you notcie how they dress. The sky is blue, its California but today one of the kids had three layers on. For crying out loud I only wear three layers when I am in the snow.
Why is there no sweat dripping off their foreheads?
Is that why they are all skinny?
What will they wear when it really gets cold. Or when they go to Aspen to ski?
Its too much. I have had enough of this staying in nonsense.