Sunday, November 12, 2006

Rice is Liverpools Favourite Dish

A little while ago I had a conversation with some people, perhaps Nel was one of them, not sure, about the most famous person I had ever met/seen which was on the back of spotting Charlotte Church in Tesco. I said Jimmy Carr, forgetting that I had shaken hands with the Prime Minister at the commonwealth games! I dont like to mention it normally as I messed up, couldn't think what to call him and came up with the very cheesy "good morning mr prime minister". Anyway, I was walking through Queens Square with financial affairs columnist tim (FACT) when i happened upon someone so famous to blow all other famous people into even more forgettable memories....

I saw Anika Rice(Or Anneka Rice?). You might remember her as star of 80's running bottom filming show Treasure Hunt. So excited was I that i rushed up to her PA and asked if I could have a photo which she said I could if I waited for 10 minutes until after she had been briefed. I assume this was for the filming of challenge Anika as there was a 30ft lorry parked up with "Challenge Anneka" plastered on the side. I was on my was to buy some chocolate brownies so i said i would come back later and i walked on. FACT pointed out that I may have upset Miss Rice with my impatience. I didn't go back. But I saw her close up. I love celebrity

What have I typed? I am not sure much of it makes sense. I am out of practice