Monday, June 11, 2007

Away From Here

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What a great time at the cricket. Myself and the Playwright headed off to Old Trafford with our brie and grape sandwiches, my new sun hat and a six pack of cold beers (security took these from us and the front door) but I would burn in the fires of hell before they took my hat. Not that they wanted it, they just wanted the beers. A bit of a waste of a speech and my big voice.

It was a great day of cricket and to top it all we had three streakers!!! The strangest thing was when one of the streakers approached our stand men who had not taken a photo all day whipped out their cameras to record the memory. Unusual.

Anyway, exciting times, Playwright and I are joining the boys and girls for a break in the hills of Derbyshire on one weeks time. When i spent more time with the group we did lists, you know, Top 5 Cheese's (mmm)/Girl Bands (grrr)/Famous people you have seen (and touched) (ooh) etc.

In anticipation of my holiday I will be remembering my favourite Top 5's for the next seven days. Today it is...

Top 5 TV Animals
1) The Littlest Hobo (He would have stayed with me)
2) Diefenbaker (from Due South)
3) Skippy
4) Kermit The Frog (dont argue)
5) Big Bird