Monday, December 04, 2006

Fly to Liverpool From Cardiff

I was taking a well earned break this weekend spending time with friends in the lovely city of Cardiff. I was joined by the three minxs' of Monmouth and we had a fantastic time but I think four days was a day too much. Hysteria took hold on monday morning with one of the minxs becoming very sarcastic with everything that was put in front of her, another thinking she was a mime trapped in a box and the third laughed uncontrolably (often for no reason), although I did join in with the laughter. I got back to Liverpool feeling energised and also thinking that I need to add character to my character. Feel a little one dimentional so I have come up with a action plan. On the list is the following;
Spend more time with friends on weekdays
Go to more off the beaten track holiday destinations.
Blog more often
Run a half marathon
Learn to play a musical instrument

Two traits I need to get out of my character;
Make bold statements that are never backed up
Make promises that are never kept

I am going to use my blog as a foundation to write a tourist(y) guide to this fair city. I shall call it "This Is Liverpool"