Thursday, December 07, 2006

Liverpool Headlines Vs Liverpool Echo

It appears that this is no longer a anonymous blog. People definately know who i am. However, my readership has doubled in the last couple of weeks, which is nice.

Breaking news on the flat across the hall! They have also have been rumbled and are clearing their office like a post administration cover up of all things sleazy and corrupt. I can hear paper being shredded (I know what that sounds like) and there are bloxes being thrown out with client files written on the side. I will try to sneak a peak at the files to gain greater insight and i will report back. But it a dangerous task.

Plus there is a new character on the scene. Her name, which was the best i could come up with at short notice, is Goth Lady. She looks like Death's mistress and never says a word. The scary silent type (who smokes in the court year).

I met her by the fake chrismas tree at the bottom of the stairs.