Thursday, December 21, 2006

Stars Come Out At Knight

I have done most of the christmas present shopping (bar for one special person for whom I seek inspiration). I am in St Johns shopping centre at the moment taking in the festive atmosphere (and desperately seeking inspiration). I have staged a bit of a coup with regards to the Hyndburn Correspondant. I bought him Making Waves by David Hasselhoff. I think he will really like it.

I was told that they sell for about £80 on ebay if they are signed. And guess what? This one is signed!!! (not by me silly)

To reduce the risk of this gift ending up in an auction i put a little message in the inside cover. It reads:

"The Hoff told me (when he signed this book) about how much he missed his friends back home. Especially those who he cares about the most. But his firends know that he cares for them and when their need is most they can call upon him for help (and the occasional sentimental word of wisdom [Post dramatic aquatic rescue CPR]).
I like to think there is a little bit of 'The Hoff' in all of us.
Merry Christmas
Liverpool Man"

Merry Christmas to you all.