Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Friends Reunited

I just had a look at my Friends Reunited profile which was dated to say the least. It is strange that I very rarely struggle to describe myself (for personal ads etc) but when it comes to that website I struggle.

The best I could come up with was:
"I live in Liverpool now. It can be as scary as it sounds".

I think this is poor, especially considering that I dont think it is that scary here and I was playing into the stereotype for a cheap laugh that was not even funny. I suppose the arguement I could make is that I was being ironic. But it it not well thought out irony. It's just words.

I think I have given this too much thought already and inexplicably I have Natural Blues by Moby in my head.
The one that goes "oh lordy, trouble so hard,
don't nobody know my troubles but God"