Saturday, December 09, 2006

Liverpool is a City Full of FAT(ties)

And I am one of them. FAT is the term used for Festive Automotive Tension (or road rage) (or at least that is what I read). Apparently it is on the increase in cities as people rush around trying to buy christmas presents.

So far the best ideas I have come up with are a sky diving voucher (for a friend who hates heights) and a sat nav system (for a friend who does not drive). I am struggling this year. I will come up with something. I HAVE to come up with something.

Anyway, I am going to get rid of some of my pre christmas chunkyness with some regular exercise. I play football on friday lunchtimes and this is where i realised that i need to start training properly. 30 minutes into a 60 minute game i lost my legs. It was worse fot the opposing team as i struggled to keep up with attacking players and started to chop them down in a cynical Greame Souness style. I perhaps would not have been so aggressive if i had not turned up to football late beacuse of the ruddy traffic.