Saturday, March 24, 2007

60% Of The Time It Works Every Time

Off to manchester tonight. I have invested in a new grey jumper after I burst out of the last one like the hulk. It is merino wool and very soft to touch. They did a study and appently 60% of women find men who wear grey jumpers irresistable. It is going to be a night where I will have to enfore the rules strictly. It is the Hyndburn Correspondants birthday and I putting myself up in a nice hotel with FACT (Financial Affairs Correspondant Tim) who I shall now refer to as Tim. This causes a problem as how do I refer to my juggling mentor (and writer of A Free Man in Preston). I shall call him Bob. I miss Bob.

Anyway, myself and Tim are in the same room as neither of us could get in anywhere cheap and at made financial sense (as you would expect when Tim is involved). The idea is weirding me out. What if he wants to snuggle?