Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Bus

I rode the bus today! I enjoyed it. A lot. I handed my car in to be serviced and I had no alternative. I hold nothing against buses but I have not used one for a while. It was nice to sit with random people. It had a wierd vibe. I like stangers. We made small talk. I found out the orign of the phrase "woolly back" and aparently I am one.

When I got off I felt great. I look forward to my next trip. This week I am going to ride a plane.

On a slightly different note I have done something I regret. I went to visit my folks in my home town and the following morning made a trip to the local supermarket looking for breakfast stuff. I had not shaved, was wearing an old Century 105 t-shirt some baggy jogging pants and an old jacket. I didnt really care as it was a quick in and out thing. But I bumped into someone. I looked at and this person and thought "wow, that guy looks like John (old schoool friend), only older and bald" It was John! (John was a scientist and he was hooked on LSD, interested in mind control and why the monkey held the key). I looked like a bum. He thinks I am a bum. I need to change my friends reunited message or the rest of my old scocial circle is going to think i am a bum.

I can relate to someone I know (they will kill me if i say who) who had a car accident on the one day she work underwear with a hole in it. She was gutted when the doctors saw it.