Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine

I met a lady after I went to see James Morrisson in Manchester. He was very good and I met "Jenny" (actually her real name but I wanted to use the Killer's lyric so threw my principle of not naming people out the window) in the gay village and she did not like dolphins! What the hell? If it wasnt for the fact that she fascinated me the conversation would not have lasted much longer. She thought that they were the care in the community equivalent of the sea world. Talking to her to very enjoyable, she was intoxicating. I must catch up with her in the future.

Anyway, I just remembered that I had promised to meet up with an old school friend last summer and never came through. It wasnt like one of those "yeah yeah will catch up soon" jobbies it was a proper agreement. I cant arrange somethin now six months down the road. That is far too cheeky. I also have a confession. I have a three year old email from another friend which I kept with the intention of writing back.