Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More Than Just A Green Theme Park

It took us 13 hours to get to St Agnes on Friday so it was not a good idea going to the Eden Project in the afternoon when we were expecting to travel back. On arrival we took more boy band pictures around (and on) my car and we followed the winding paths to the entrance. It is a great sight when you leave the gift shop/ticket office/cafe. It looks like this



A real feat of engineering and a fusion of education with botanical excellence that cannot be found elsewhere on the planet. But once you get over the big green house it is, as a young girl behind me put it, "just a load of plants".

We took in the legendary chippy in Burham-on-Sea (by the petrol station) which I somehow missed off my top five. At this point I was informed that HP will spun the hell out of his car in the camp site in an attempt to spray the Knock Knock lady's tent will mud. Sometimes I envy him.