Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pirates of the Liverpool

I hate good byes, especially the big ones. The important ones. As a distraction I offered an emerency wind up mobile phone charger and a good bye present. Funky eh? Wind up is the future. I've tasted it. Ew, weird.

Later that evening I met up with the Pirate Queen and we caught up over a couple of mojitos in Lago. Unfortuately we dont often have the chance to catch up as my management consultancy business is starting to take off and PQ is spending more and more time on the ones and twos DJing. We agreed another meeting in the next two weeks in the famed Blue Angel on Seel Street and I have sourced a rare pirate pouch for her, recovered from a 18th century pirate ship sunk by HMS Bounty in the Carribean.

I enjoy my business, I use it as an opportunity to invent management phrases that make no sense. Especially as I work as a consultant for a sandwich company. Here are my top five favourites

1) Focused extended competence
2) Radical group wide enterprise
3) Total enhanced competence
4) Strategic integrated solution
5) Holistic re-engineered scenario