Friday, July 13, 2007

Run Forest Run

We are paint balling tomorrow and there has been a lot of macho talk, mostly from me, which is regrettable. HP says I have been giving out too much lip this week. He thinks that there is a very strong chance of friendly fire or "blue on blue" incidents.

He has given me some tips
1) If you see something sticking out, shoot it
2) Nothing macho about being shot in the groin and not having taken any precautions
3) Move move move
4) Rambo movies are not good guidance
5) Have the heart to lose the life that people want to live (what? suicide???)

I think he was struggling a bit toward the the end. He also suggested that I should call him The General and we should follow him as he is looking to establish a new world order. The picture below is from Platoon. Perhaps something from Apocalypse Now would have been more appropriate.