Thursday, August 02, 2007

But It Is A School Night

Everyone came out on Tuesday night for the monthly food and wine appreciation society. Represented at the table were Beth, Leanne, Tim (the BLT), The Playwright, The Stage Manager and The Director (and two drunks)

I am a little jealous of the time they all get to spend together especially as they are all up in Preston and I am in Liverpool. The result of this is I am a little out of place with the conversation. Sometimes I say things that don't quite fit in or sit well with the group.
The question was asked "how did you get ex lovers back?"
The Playwright said he sent roses
The Stage Manager sent chocolates
Tim wrote a poem
I said I pushed her out of a first floor window.

Don't act like it came as a surprise,
Don't believe me even look into these eyes
This cant go on so I should just,
Regret it, regret it, regret it,
And even though I left you I'll,
Forget it, forget it, forget it