Monday, August 06, 2007

One Night Of Magic Rush

Saturday 20:00 - 03:00 Manchester
Lyman's stag do went very well from what I hear. I recommended they swing by Obsessions, a strip club, which employed a lady call Bailey. I use the term 'lady' loosely, not because she comes from Thailand, but because of the way she conducts herself. A few weeks ago she was throwing herself at me at Deansgate Locks in blatant breach of the rules (my rules) which I object to but she was hot and she told me to look her up if I was ever in the mood to go to a strip club. I understand that is where Lyman ended up.

Saturday 20:00 - 03:00 Burnley
The wedding ceremony went very well from what I hear. I recommend the Inn On The Wharf pub which was the venue for the evening which employs very efficient staff. I use the term efficient, not in respect of the service to customers, but because they look after the business by giving us ridiculously short measures. I like big pints. For a few hours after the bride and groom left we were still throwing ourselves (myself) around the dance floor which was plenty of fun but The Playwright wanted more. I understand that The Playwright ended up in a place called 'Lava and Ignite'.

I don't go to strip clubs and I don't go to clubs in Burnley (not because of the the voting patterns in the local elections). The reason for not going to either is fear

For each a road
For everyman a religion
Face everybody and rule
For everything and rumble
Forget everything and remember
For everything a reason

You've got the fear