Monday, August 27, 2007

I Think I Just Touched A Sock

I have a wedding this Friday in St Albans. My to do list for the week includes losing about half a stone, finding a new suit, finding a date, watching the England v India ODI in Manchester and to start unfriending people on Facebook. It is going to be a busy week.

PQ and I caught up over the weekend and we visited the Amistad ship at the docks, I was hoping to see Morgan Freeman and PQ was hoping to see some pirates. Although her need to be close to all things piratey is close to being an obsession I think it is a little more sane compared to my need to video mug celebs. The best we came up with was the ships engineer from Massachusetts and I convinced him to be my Facebook friend. I think he agreed so that I would leave him alone, given that I was video mugging him at the time I can't blame him for taking any get out that came his way.

Given my busy schedule I am going offline for a while. Think of me while I am gone. It is not a "and I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him" style goodbye. More of a "smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"