Friday, August 10, 2007

Sheffield Headlines?

Off to Sheffield for the weekend to see the Editors new house. We do this a lot. I bought a new watch so he bought a new watch, he bought red trainers so I bought a pair of red converse, I bought my apartment so he buys a townhouse. It is an expensive game we play

I spoke to him last night and he made me promise to explain Facebook to him.
"I want to be down with the kids, I understand blogs, but I just got myself on friends reunited and now people are telling me to use Facebook" was his plea for help.

If you are wondering what the Editor looks like then here you go. It is a close match I assure you. Who do I love more? Alan Johnson from Peep Show or the Editor? Mmm...

Not sure why but here are my top five crisps
1) M and S sea salt and black pepper
2) Wotsits
3) Golden Wonder cheese and onion
4) Texas BBQ Pringles (once you pop)
5) Lime Infused Walkers Sensations